FOR BEGINNERS. FOR SKIPROFIS. FOR FAMILIES.
Get on your skis and boards and glide over perfectly groomed slopes. Feel the wind in your face, hear the crunching snow under your feet and enjoy the winter wonderland, which is located so close to our house. Simply start from our Wawies flats and set off for a true winter paradise for the whole family!
The free ski bus takes you conveniently within 4 minutes directly to the valley station of the Space Jet 1, the entry point to Snow Space Salzburg – 120 km of snow-guaranteed slopes and 45 modern cable car facilities. Snow Space Salzburg has been connected to the Flachauwinkel-Kleinarl ski area and the Zauchensee ski paradise by the newly constructed Panorama Link since the winter of 2020/2021. A total of 210 kilometres of slopes and 70 ski lifts.
Unlimited skiing pleasure
FOR THE SPORTY AND AMBITIOUS:
- 12“ Peaks Trophy“- 12 peaks, 30 lift rides, 46 kilometres of piste on 21 ski runs – that’s the 12 Peaks Trophy! Can you do it in one day?
- Skiline – ski diary with personal altitude chart
- Wagrainis Winterwelt – child-friendly practice lifts, tyre carousel, tubing run, beginners’ snowpark and cosy dwarf house.
- Soko Funslope Wagrain – 0.6 km long, 30 obstacles, suitable for young and old.
- Familypark Rosskopf – Starter Set Up
FOR SNOWBOARDERS AND FREESKIERS:
- Absolut Park – Austria’s largest snow park: 1.5 km long, 7 sections, 100 varied obstacles; For beginners and pros. Freeski and freestyle snowboard school.
- Snowpark Alpendorf – 0.5 km long, park reshape daily.
In Snow Space Salzburg there are many authentic and cosy huts where you can eat and warm up. And with all this fun, you’re online most of the time with free W-LAN if you want it.
There are ski shops with ski rental and ski depots as well as ski schools at the downhill station of Space Jet 1. To make your holiday as relaxed as possible, I recommend reserving or booking rental items and ski lessons with the providers located there.
Whether classic or skating, cross-country skiers can start directly next to our house on the 50 kilometer long trainingloipe. Furthermore does the 14km of snow safe, altitude trail Rossbrand at 1,600 meters above sea level as well as the 20 km cross-country loipe Gnadenalm (altitude of 1300 m) which is embeddet by mountains guarantee you a cross-country experience beyond compare.
ON TO THE TOBOGAN
Cheering, tobogganing and trudging through the winter forest are also part of an unforgettable winter holiday in Flachau. We have three natural toboggan runs:
- Sattelbauer toboggan run – 3 km in length. Ascent either on foot or with the toboggan taxi. Refreshment stop at Gasthaus Sattelbauer. Toboggan hire. Illuminated toboggan run.
- Brennhütte and Munzenhof toboggan run – 1.8 km long. Ascent on foot (40 min) or during the day with the Space Jet 1. Refreshment stop at Brennhütte or Munzenhof. Toboggan hire.
- Winterbauer toboggan run – 2.5 km long. Ascent on foot or by taxi. Refreshments available at Gasthaus Winterbauer.
TIME TO EXPLORE
THE REGION ON SKIS
Your Ski amadé ski ticket is valid in 5 top ski regions and 25 ski resorts. With one ticket you can ski a total of 760 km of slopes and use 270 lifts in the following regions:
- Salzburger Sportwelt
The resorts of Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann im Pongau, Zauchensee, Kleinarl and Flachauwinkel are part of the Salzburg Sport World and can be reached directly on skis via the Space Jet 1 entry point in Flachau (4 minutes from our house). The ski resorts of the Schladming/Dachstein region and the Hochkönig region are about a 25-minute drive from our house. The ski regions of Gastein and Großarl can be reached in about 60 minutes.